What we need from sponsors
You'll need to send us:
- The names and email addresses of the people claiming your free tickets
- The name, email address, and phone number of somebody who'll be at the conference, and who can act as our point of contact
Additionally, we'll need:
- A logo for the website (max 800×200, ideally in PNG)
- A short description of your company for the website and conference booklet (you can get an idea of what other sponsors have written on the sponsor page)
- A link to your website and/or Twitter handle
Exhibiting at the conference
Sponsors can set up booths in the Marble Hall from the Thursday to the Sunday of the conference.
Your booth should be staffed during the morning break (10:45–11:15), lunch (13:00–14:30), and in the afternoon break (16:00–16:30). These will be the busiest times, but you might also like to have people around in between.
Each booth will have a 2×1m table, with access to electrical power, space behind to sit, and space behind or to one side for banners. Alternatively, you could send your own pop-up booth, but please let us know if it’s going to be significantly larger than 2×1m.
You will be able to set up your booth from 8am on Thursday.
Please note that booth attendees require their own tickets.
Sending material to City Hall
If you want to send materials for your booth to City Hall ahead of the event, address them to
City Hall Cardiff
Cardiff CF10 3ND
We have access to the venue for setup from 6am on Thursday, and teardown finishes at 6pm on Monday.
The jobs fair will be held in the Marble Hall over the Sunday lunchtime, and will be a chance to meet with conference attendees who are (or expect to be soon) looking for work
Send an email to